1. What are the distinguishing characteristics of the Lord’s prayer?
2. Did Jesus use the armor, or any part of the armor as mentioned in
3. What did Jesus ask? Was He vague or specific when talking to His Father?
4. Can you use this prayer and how can you use it?
5. Elijah prayed for rain (1 Kings 18:36-39) and you will find his name listed in the significant prayers of the Old and New Testament Handout #8. Faith is the unshakable confidence that what God says is, even though we do not see the evidence.
6. Did Elijah have faith?
7. Did he have a vision?
8. Did he pray once or more than once?
9. What did you learn from reading about Elijah’s prayer?